What We Do:
At PESI we reach millions of professionals daily, offering them advanced training so that they can help others to achieve hope and healing. Our work has a deeper purpose; one that contributes to improving the quality of life of others. Our mission is to connect knowledge with need; we help clinicians, in the mental health and healthcare fields, throughout the world expand their knowledge through delivering innovative and cutting-edge training that helps them to improve the outcomes of their clients’ lives.
How We Do It:
Our people create our success: We listen and we learn, and we strive to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers, associates and vendors.
We go direct and assume competence: We expect open, honest and ethical relationships both internally and externally.
We encourage you to be an entrepreneur: Our associates view their position or area as if it were their own business, and make decisions accordingly.
We aim for innovation and creativity: Continuous improvement and falling forward is what facilitates our ability to meet our mission of connecting knowledge with need.
Overview the IT Operations Team:
Information Technology Operations Support is responsible for day to day remote and hands-on support of computers and software for end users. This entails supporting over 150 users - some on the main campus and many working remotely (including the US, UK, and Australia). A thorough knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Office applications is essential, combined with a fundamental understanding of security controls, business applications, and general IT infrastructure processes.
Overall, the candidate must combine IT skills with excellent people skills. The ability to work with all staff levels on both technical and training requirements is essential to job success. Timely, clear, and cheerful communication is essential. The person in this position will often be PESI’s “first impression” with new staff.
- Windows operating systems (both server and workstation)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Configuration Manager
- TeamViewer remote access and control
- Dell desktop and laptop hardware
What You Will Be Doing: (responsibilities)
- Serve as primary technical support for all staff onsite and in remote office locations – communicating via phone, email, or in-person
- Perform patch management, application packaging and distribution, and operating system deployment
- Operate and maintain existing Microsoft SCCM (Endpoint Manager) installation
- Maintain and upgrade operating system images and application packages
- Monitor software vendors for updates and schedule timely upgrades using SCCM
- Manage Group Policy and Active Directory environment
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, operating system, application, and networking issues
- Manage physical inventory of PC and networking equipment – including taking delivery, deployment, storage, and upgrading
- Maintain secure network environment by applying upgrades, maintaining security methods, and complying with PCI requirements
- Document processes and technical support solutions
- Monitor assigned network environment for potential upgrades, improvements, or automation to systems and processes and make recommendations to manage
- Investigate events and log files to determine root cause of issues
- Assist with server and user workstation upgrades
- Assist with limited server and infrastructure support
- Assist with telephone (VOIP) installation and/or configuration
- Assist with hardware specification and acquisition
- Maintain documentation of activities completed
- Project documentation and tracking
What You Bring to the Team: (skills and requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in similar role within corporate environment
- IT Infrastructure knowledge and/or training a major plus
- Experience with Windows operating system installation and support
- Experience in Microsoft Office support
- Working with both in-office and remote-based staff
- Ability to install/build desktop operating system environments using modern imaging solutions
- Comfort juggling multiple concurrent issues
- Strong ability to work independently
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and etiquette
- Ability to lift/carry moderately heavy computer equipment (boxes with CPUs or monitors, for example)
What Would Thrill Us:
- Office365 administration experience
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy management
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM), including Intune and/or System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) experience
- Windows Autopilot initialization and configuration
- Mitel phone system administration
- Azure AD/AD Connect experience
- Virtual desktop (VDI) experience
- Networking certifications (CCNA, for example)
- Experience with RBAC and Least Privilege security models
- Involvement and success in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Prior leadership and/or training roles
Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States following an offer of employment
Equal Employment Opportunity
PESI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Share this job posting with your friends. https://www.pesi.com/careers/4793/it-operations-support